Mark Cameron Blue & Bogner Cantrell Snorkler pack

• Oh man, I have been dying for the VH4 Adam Jones tones and as someone who can honestly say I have purchased every single profile/pack from @SuckerFreeGear I gotta know when the VH4, IIC+ and Dual Recto tones hit the webs. You guys should have an e-mail list so we can get up-to-the-minute alerts :D I heard a little rumor about another coveted tone that involves a certain artist's actual amp and guitar who is sadly no longer with us. Waiting on that one as well !! The SuckerFree profiles are my absolute faves and it's not even close. Adding all of these other amp tones to the mix is just icing on the cake friends.

Seriously, if you want great Heavy tones and you don't have the Aldrich profile from SuckerFreeGear you have no idea what you're missing :evil:

• Thanks for the comments.

We're still working on profiles but we don't put anything out without Mark's firm approval. We've spent 12 hours profiling one day only to toss all the profiles because they weren't "good enough", in fact it happens often.

Quality over quantity is Mark's philosophy. Yeah you can buy a profile pack from other vendors with 100 profiles in one pack but only to have a handful that are usable. With us you get a few profiles and just about everyone is usable depending on the configuration you are running.

• Mark's approval is the main thing. I agree his profiles are absolutely 100% usable immediately with no tweaks. They just plain feel great with my rig. Really looking forward to the AJ VH4 profiles as well as all of the others you've teased us about :P

I'll keep a look out for them here or the Bay or I'll just email Jason directly for payment :thumbup:

• Just want to let everyone know for faster service please put your E-mail address you want the profile pack sent to in the Ebay and or Paypal notes when you purchase, especially on Ebay. For some reason Ebay is requiring Paypal to hide E-mail addresses from now on.

• We're trying to get the Fish and Hanneman packs out by this weekend. Mark is shooting for perfection with this Fish and it took forever to find some NOS parts to make the Fish exactly like Cantrell's main studio Fish. Plus we had to find correct filter caps for the VHT2150 power amp. We found NOS USA made ones and they took forever to arrive.

Like I said not only am I building a "Tone Library" but we're literally "Tone archeologists" when doing some of this making sure we got correct NOS parts whenever we can and ultimately never "compromising" the tones. Which I noticed lots of people do now a days with excused like "it's too hard to find" or "it's too expensive" or "it's just too rare" well you know what, that's never stopped me.

• That was some of the best news I've ever heard. I used to have a poster of that amp on my wall. I recently showed a co-worker the amp and he loved it! I can't believe there's actually going to be a profile of it! (RIP Jeff)

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• Subscribe to my Youtube channel to be the first to be notified of our next profile to drop which is the Fish with VHT #25. You will get all channels not just the Cantrell modded shark channel, entire preamp has been tweaked by Mark Cameron to sound as good if not better than Jerry Cantrell's #1 Recording and touring Fish.

• Just to fill you guys in on whats taking so long on the Fish is we had to bring an original 91 era Fish up to Cantrell"s #1 Fish specs using the old notes and schematics of Jerry's Fish. All parts we sourced were NOS and era correct for the mod as well. VHT2150 we had also need new filter caps and we luckily found a NOS USA made set of the correct values.

So the main channel Jerry uses is the Shark channel and if you look at his Fish compared to one without the mod you will see that an extra knob is added and a switch removed in the bottom row of knobs for the Shark channel. Some people who arent familiar with the Fish wont notice this but its an easy telltale way to tell if a Fish has the mod. Also even if it looks to have the mod each one is still different, the other Fish we have here in the studio has a Cantrell mod but it's been tweaked by Reinhold and doesn't really sound like the Fish Mark just finished tweaking.

So we finally finished tweaking on the Shark channel and constant comparing to old Alice bootlegs and recordings especially ones we knew he was only using the Fish to really chase down that sound.

We decided to really attempt to get this right before we tried or continued profiling I mean we have to put out something to complement the Snorkler as well.

So hardware part of the project is done, now onto profiling and that is what we are doing the next few days. Subscribers will be the first to know the details and where to buy.