Canadian Shipment Holdup

• I asked to the "Sales and operations" service from Kemper what hapened to the canadian shipment and here is what the same Matthew Skaggs answered:

"We are waiting on our ULc certification, which is taking ages it seems, we will notify all of our canadian dealers as soon as we have a greenlight to ship!"

If the canadian dealers say that they received the greenlight then the first concerned peoples, the Kemper guys, still don't seem to be aware of that??? ?(

So, apart from the canadian dealers list, did you get a different answer than me about the canadian shipment greenlight? I received my answer yesterday.

Pierre

Edited 2 times, last by Pick909 ().

• I just wrote a short email to KPA guys asking about that few minutes ago. I know this is not their fault that we are waiting so much but we still need more clear informations directly from them. Now let's wait and see. :thumbup:

Is my english good ? :rolleyes:

• Waiting is fine when you know how much time you'll wait... So any clearer information from Kemper will be VERY welcome!!!! Are we on the verge of getting KPAs in Canada or not? Matter of days? :) Weeks? :( Months? ;( Pleaaase!!!! Don't let us in the DAAaaark!!!! ?(

BTW David I have no clue about the quality of your english but I hope that it is better than mine! ;) From Montreal?

Pierre

• This is what I received:

David,

No - we have not started shipping. We will give all shipping
    information to our dealers as soon as we have it, so best to keep in contact
    with Moog.

Sincerely,
    Matthew Skaggs

Manager of Sales
    & Operations

---

Okkkkkk.... I don't understand ! :pinch:

Guys from Moog Audio are telling us monday that they are going to ship the KPA really soon since they received green light and now we know by Kemper that they are still waiting... ahah... ok this is not funny but I will stop waiting and it will be the best surprise ever when I will receive it ! 8o

Hi Pierre ! I'm from Warwick, Centre-du-Québec. :D

• I gave up about amonth ago, Moog was telling me the same thing constantly. I've had my KPA for about 3 weeks now ordered from a buddy in the states. PM me if you want to get in touch with him, he's got the black ones in stock!

• ... Moog Audio (Today) : "On les attends d'un jour à l'autre"

It means that they are expecting to receive the KPA in the next days... :sleeping:

I could have mine with the great help of Tyler and his friend Brad (USA) in the next 7-14 days...

... If i'm not having news from Moog Audio when Brad is having them in stock in the next weeks, I cancel my order from Moog Audio and I order from King Guitar USA.

8)

• David,

I wanted to send you a PM but your profile does not accept them so... The best advice is to contact Brad King saying that you were hooked by Tyler, he will do a good deal for you. And at the end, it will cost you about the same as Moog taxes included but you'll surely get it faster 8o . And a black one! 8)

Pierre

PS: King Guitar don't have the KPA's in stock but they will receive them in about two days! Moog? Don't know... Maybe two days, two weeks. two months... Too much.......