Canadian Shipment Holdup

• Can't wait to have the Kemper !!! I'm still recording with a different setup until I have the KPA.

This is my most recent creation ! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEommC5DII

Hey David! Do you really need a Kemper? 8o A lot of skills man! And good recording too! Very good and creative music and very funny in the same time, I had a great time listen to this vid! Thanks to share!

Pierre

PS: But how will you play it live!!! LOL!

• ha!.
    ok ive seen it all now... the funniest thing is.. Duel micing the spoon! had to laugh at that..well done man, you did good, bet that was hard planning or you just thing feck it and grabbed what ya could on the day and made it up as you went along?

you are very unique my friend!

:D Sometimes we don't know exactly where a project is going. Playing ukulele and harmonica was new to me then I tought it could be great to mix as much instruments as possible in the same "song". Ahaha the spoon sounds more better in stereo uh ? lol it was really funny to record but mixing audio & video was a real puzzle ! Ouffff ! :o

Thanks for the comment ! :D

Hey David! Do you really need a Kemper? 8o A lot of skills man! And good recording too! Very good music and very funny in the same time, I had a great time listen to this vid! Thanks to share!

Pierre

Thanks Pierre ! :D Ohhhh yes I need it ! Right now I'm recording with a Blackstar HT-Dual pedal to my audio input to finally add a Power Tube emulation (Nebula 3 Pro - Ownhammer programs) to finally use cab impulse responses but it's going to be much better to use directly the Kemper. : ) And the thing also is that using new gears also bring new ideas and inspiration in my opinion. :D

Thanks !! Hope that we receive the KPA the same day ! :D

• Wow David, spectacular effort, congratulations!

Mike Oldfield is back, and he works with Monty Phyton!

On a serious note, the sound production is of a pro level! Do you work as a sound engineer or is the production due to others?

• Ahah Thanks guys for the comments !! Really appreciated ! I never studied in music... only class I did was private piano lessons when I was a kid but that's it. Your words are a BIG compliment to me ! :D ( Can't wait to try the Kemper ! ^^ ) Soon soon !!

• King Guitar would give you a better deal! I know that he will receive 6 units tomorow ( I have his UPS tracking number 8o ) but don't know how many are already sold... There are two for sure for David and me! :D :D

Only one week from me now!!! Hey David could you profile your spoons as soon as you get it? LOL!!! ;)

Pierre

• "
    Hey David could you profile your spoons as soon as you get it?" ahahaha I have to admit I was slow on that one... ^^ But I have a few ideas of funny speakers to profile like... "Walky Talky" ! :P

I seen that KingGuitar received the Kempers today ! :D I'm just wondering when exactly we're going to receive them. Friday ?? Maaayyyybbbbeeeeee !? ahah ^^ It would be great ! I suggest other Canadians guys to order outside of Canada !!

Pierre, let's give updates to each other ? :thumbup:

• Friday?!! You are really optimist man! 8o I choose the USPS Express service which take more about a week... Brad will ship the package tomorow so I should receive it... friday...but next week.

Not too bad because now I am sure to get it soon!!! :D

I'll keep you post David!

Pierre

• Yeah I'm starting to think I might have to go to the U.S. also to get one. I called Moog Audio yesterday and still no news. Nothing at all...no updates at all!

• heck no info AT ALL, i understand Moog not knowing whats up, but is this still stuck in Certification Limbo, or what, even some status on what's currently holding it up would be great

• Toxic something, I think I read somewhere. Flesh coming off fingers and faces from current users. I am actually writing this post with my palm's bones 8)

I would suspect some political matters. Prime minister Harper and the RCMP probably discovered that the hapiness resulting of a frequent usage of the KPA would tend to transform the users in more generous persons and move them away from the conservative neo liberalist philosophy! LOL!!! ;)

Hey! Just joking! :D Don't want to start a political debate in any way...

Pierre

• My KPA is now in Canada and will be reviewed by customs ! :) I just hope that they're not going to keep it !! :evil:

8o

If the custom inspector is a guitar player I bet that he will keep it for a week or more for an inspection in depht!!! (LOL!) ;)

They tried to deliver mine to my door yesterday but I was not there X( ...I will have the time to go get it at the post office tomorow!!! :D :D :D
    I have a couple of gigs next two weeks maybe I will have the time to make a midi setup with my Liquid Foot jr and use it live!!! :thumbup:

I can't believe I'm so near now!!! 8o It's been about one year that I checked for this device... Sold my AFX, one amp and a lot of pedals to get the funds.

Pierre

Edited 8 times, last by Pick909 ().