Set effects independent of tempo

• From the manual:
    "The “Tempo Enable” soft button enables or disables the tempo for a Rig" .
    and....
    "Several time-based parameters allow their timing to be determined by the tempo of the song you play. This includesdelay time as well as the “Rate” parameter of the Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo and other modulation effects."

But what if a user prefer to tap the delay but not sync this same tempo for the effect? for example - enable tempo for the rig,delay time. But disable tempo for chorus. Is this possible to disable the tempo at the effect level? If no, can this feature be added?

• It is essential to understand that while the Tempo is entered in bpm, this always works in cooperation with the parameters Note Value or Rate in the individual time driven effects. So for example at 120 bpm one effect could have note value set to 1/16 and another to 1/4 and this could vary in a wide range including dotted and tripple patterns.

Beyond this flexibility is there really a meaningful need for tapping in a tempo of for example 118 bpm to adjust for example a delay on the fly while keeping another effect running at 120 bpm?

• It is essential to understand that while the Tempo is entered in bpm, this always works in cooperation with the parameters Note Value or Rate in the individual time driven effects. So for example at 120 bpm one effect could have note value set to 1/16 and another to 1/4 and this could vary in a wide range including dotted and tripple patterns.

Beyond this flexibility is there really a meaningful need for tapping in a tempo of for example 118 bpm to adjust for example a delay on the fly while keeping another effect running at 120 bpm?

If for example you want to have a timed delay, but have found the perfect flanger sweep rate for that VH sound. I have a lot of patches that I use as my "basic sounds" and just change the tempo to sync up my delays. I've found situations where I wished I could have both flanger and tremolo rates independent of the song's tempo.