Anyone else have LED's fail on the Gain collar?

• One of LED's has failed on the Gain collar of my KPA, the LED no longer lights?
    Seems like a strange thing to fail, just wondered if anyone else has experienced this quality issue?

• I have alot of dead leds but I bought mine when it first came out and I think alot of the early units had that problem. I know many got them replaced free of charge but I never bothered...how old is your kemper?

• Anyone watch the youtube videos from Frog Leap Studios? He has a recent video where he is using his Kemper for tracking, and it sure looks like a few of the LEDs around the gain and volume knobs on his are out.

• Mine's fine, however, when I tested one before I got one at Music Store, it had the same issue. The seem to have replaced the unit as I was there two weeks ago and the whole unit didn't look as used as the old one.

• I've just had another 3 fail just today on boot they no longer respond. One extra on the gain collar and two on the volume collar. I wonder if this would be an easy fix? Mine is one of the earlier modules. I can't see the led itself being the problem but more likely the controller. I might contact Kemper to see if they can supply the module and I can install it myself.....

• Mine is older too and the same problem here. Well problem and problem. Actually i don't as long as the machine work as it should.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau