[Tone Junkie] Loanster Pack out now!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at: https://tonejunkiestore.com

The Loanster Profile Pack seeks to capture the sounds of the Lonestar state, but ends up being capable of so much more! These are arguably the best cleans to come from one particular southern california boutique amp maker and the drive channel is flexible. The two channels are nearly identical but channel 2 has the option of adding an addition gain stage or “Drive” in front of the channel. These two cascading gain stages make for world of possibilities so we’ve profiled them in all sorts of combinations. You’ll notice that running the first stage dirtier and the second stage cleaner is closer to an 80s rock or high gain amp tone where running the first stage clean and the second dirty is closer to turning up a low wattage vintage amp. Profiles of channel 2 in this pack are labeled “DR_ G_” This indicated the position of the drive and gain knobs on the amp.

There is a ton of tone in this pack, from high headroom American cleans, some low midrange tweed flavors and all sorts of variation from those two cascading gain stages. 36 Profiles (19 direct and 17 studio) Enjoy!

T - Tweed mode
    DR - Drive knob position on channel 2
    G - Gain knob position on channel 2

• This was my main amp for many years. Will definitely check it out!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Finally, someone has done this amp properly. There are a few sets of the 30watt version but the bad boy has been sparsely covered. The tones on this set are really impressive - the Tweed mode sounds so good. Kudos to TJ for their work on this which includes a full set of DIs.

• Finally, someone has done this amp properly. There are a few sets of the 30watt version but the bad boy has been sparsely covered. The tones on this set are really impressive - the Tweed mode sounds so good. Kudos to TJ for their work on this which includes a full set of DIs.

Thanks dude, I'm glad your digging it. This was a really cool amp and I loved having it around. It its as versatile as any Mesa i've played but with no bad sounds...almost.