Producing music while working full time job?

• For me it is very simple..and I have seen it with all people I respect for their choice how to live a "good life".

I have been asked often about how I define "talent".And my answer is always the same:Talent is the question of all questions:

How much do you love it;

How much are you ready to sacrifice (almost) everything to do it.How much work,sweat and most of all passion are you ready to bring into this;

No matter what we talk about..no matter if it is about making music or becomming a doctor or an astronaut..

It is always this question and the same answer.. ;)

• There is some truth in the fact that getting to do what your passion is for living can sometimes change the intensity of the passion....Sometimes though that comes from burn out when trying to do too many things at one time...Congrats on taking the dive! In my 20s I had the ability to work part time and play music as my obsession and it was one of the most joyful periods of my life...Fast forwarding to my 40s I had a half-time job in music and a full-time job in the corporate world and my energy level was not sufficient to do both well...But no matter what happens music is such a joy to both listen to, create and play That I’m not sure how life would be without it!

• [video]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/video]