Nobody talks about the Kemper cabinet here... WHY?

• I hear about Yamaha cabinets all the time and all the others around but this is strange I never read anything about the kemper cabinets ... And as a proud intermediate user so I am here often. Now dont give me links, just to contradict me, Kemper cabinets is NOT a commonplace subject here. And I wanna know why? Is there at least ONE member here who bought it and talk about it???
    I don't have a cabinet yet and I'd like to know if you are satisfied with your Kemper cabinet ?
    What is their best qualities ??? THANKS

8)8)8) G Force, Intermediate

• It was discussed a long time ago, and many here including myself felt that producing a high-quality FRFR cabinet range would make good business sense for the company.

I'd say it's definitely a possibility at some point.

For one thing, IMHO it'd be a better look for the company for folks' onstage rigs to be all-Kemper as opposed to KPAs hooked up to all manner of other manufacturers' guitar and FRFR cabs.

• It was discussed a long time ago, and many here including myself felt that producing a high-quality FRFR cabinet range would make good business sense for the company.

I'd say it's definitely a possibility at some point.

For one thing, IMHO it'd be a better look for the company for folks' onstage rigs to be all-Kemper as opposed to KPAs hooked up to all manner of other manufacturers' guitar and FRFR cabs.

Could not agree more...I'd buy one in a heartbeat - a 2 x12 or 4x 12 looking FRFR cab!

• For one thing, IMHO it'd be a better look for the company for folks' onstage rigs to be all-Kemper as opposed to KPAs hooked up to all manner of other manufacturers' guitar and FRFR cabs.

Yes thats what I mean I was sure that the green cabinet we see when we arrive here on this KEMPER page was a Kemper cabinet . So its not. OK what is it then???

• This has been my beef really - there are quite a few FRFR cabs out there but they are:
    1) expensive
    2) difficult to source

Build a Kemper cab in green (love the Kemper green) designed for it ( just like the remote) and I'd be more comfortable to pay a premium for a dedicated cab...

@Gforce guitar yes they are almost certain for marketing. They are unbranded etc.

• For one thing, IMHO it'd be a better look for the company for folks' onstage rigs to be all-Kemper as opposed to KPAs hooked up to all manner of other manufacturers' guitar and FRFR cabs.

I definitely agree from a marketing point of view. But I think I’m one of the few people here that do NOT want to see a Kemper cab. The reason I say that is because I’d prefer Kemper to continue putting all their R&D time into what they do best; improving the Kemper or eventually, (and I’m not trying to start a Kemper 2.0 conversation) releasing whatever awesomeness they’ll develop for the next version of the Kemper.

But my point is, any time I buy stuff, I prefer to buy from companies that want to be the best at what they do rather than a jack of all trades. I’m sure Kemper could create a solid cab. But I’d much prefer them to allocate that time and money improving what is already a heavenly piece of gear.

. . . or an online rig editor. Yeah, I said it! :D

• Sure, I get your reasoning, Todd, but bear in mind that Christoph has shown that the company can be the best at what it does in two areas already - the Virus synth line and the Kemper.

Honestly, IMHO a range of FRFR cabinets would be "small fry" compared to devising and developing these.

• I definitely agree from a marketing point of view. But I think I’m one of the few people here that do NOT want to see a Kemper cab. The reason I say that is because I’d prefer Kemper to continue putting all their R&D time into what they do best; improving the Kemper or eventually, (and I’m not trying to start a Kemper 2.0 conversation) releasing whatever awesomeness they’ll develop for the next version of the Kemper.
    But my point is, any time I buy stuff, I prefer to buy from companies that want to be the best at what they do rather than a jack of all trades. I’m sure Kemper could create a solid cab. But I’d much prefer them to allocate that time and money improving what is already a heavenly piece of gear.

Defiantly not if it was a trade off for other things but as Nicky said I should not be too hard to develop and outsource the manufacture...but yeah its not top of my list though..

• I’m pretty sure the cab that appears in some Kemper marketing images is a Red Sound.

Nicky, I believe those modular 4x12’s are also Red Sound but not 100% sure.

https://goo.gl/images/sQrYqH

I definitely agree from a marketing point of view. But I think I’m one of the few people here that do NOT want to see a Kemper cab. The reason I say that is because I’d prefer Kemper to continue putting all their R&D time into what they do best; improving the Kemper or eventually, (and I’m not trying to start a Kemper 2.0 conversation) releasing whatever awesomeness they’ll develop for the next version of the Kemper.

Thats funny because when I started this posts , I was simply asking, (naively I must confess ;) ) what is the name of the green Kemper cabinet we see on pictures on this official site? And now it is a debate ... LOL I was expecting a simple answer ... the name and appreciation of the cabinet LOL

Conclusion: you know were a thread start but never know were it ends

8)8)8) G Force, Intermediate user