Rig Manager - Preview

• Hi,

Trying to "audition" a bunch of rigs for recording.....did RM ever get developed or did anyone ever find a way to do things like:

1: Keep the effects section turned off when arrowing down from rig to rig?
    2: Help balance the volumes for "like for like" comparison?

Thanks,
    Andy

• sure :

1- lock all the fx post or and pre amp using the lock fonction , I always prefer to lock all my favorites Fx like verb (on ) & delay (off) for instance - I also use 2 empty presets for this usage ( pre & post )

2- dial a volume pedal and use it to adjust volume, there is no internal limiter so it's the only option I think about

bonus : use a 2nd pedal and link it to gain adjustment, so you can test all the gain range without leaving your hands from your guitar

more on gain pedal here

• 1) Have you tried Locking the Effects Off?

2) I think you’ll have to tweak the Rig Volume.

Edit: Waraba said it better :)

Yes LOCK seems very useful ...I will experiment with it today coz I never used it yet (Got my Kemper since ... 1 months ..or 2 ? not sure but it is recent

Yes LOCK seems very useful ...I will experiment with it today coz I never used it yet (Got my Kemper since ... 1 months ..or 2 ? not sure but LOL recently

I have to admit, not being the most proficient with the Kemper and already having certain stomps etc locked....I worry slightly about changing that and putting things back correctly....silly I'm sure.

• I have to admit, not being the most proficient with the Kemper and already having certain stomps etc locked....I worry slightly about changing that and putting things back correctly....silly I'm sure.

Take a snapshot of your current settings. Easiest way to quickly retrieve stuff. I have set the quick button up to browse snapshots too.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM