The Southpaws Gang

• Got an Eliot Easton Gretsch made in Japan and it is very well made, Ash. I always fancied a Falcon too! And an Eddie Cochran! Can't have them all!

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Holy thread revival Batman! Another leftie here, I noticed an earlier post regarding someone who couldn't find a Jackson Kelly l/h, so here's a pic of one I sold last year, they do exist. Picked it up pretty cheap, thought I'd see if could sell it on Reverb for a silly amount, but expected to keep it. Sold in 2 days. I keep looking out for another one but I think I may have exported the only one in Australia

• A few years ago I sold my LP Standard and bought a R6 Gold Top. I found the neck a bit too thick, though I liked the sound and I got used to the neck after a while. When I got the Kemper I had second thoughts about the R6 'cause the P90s were not that easy to please as other SCs or humbuckers. Fortunately, I thought it over. I found profiles that suited the pups a lot and I fell in love with the guitar again, even more than when I bought it. Sometimes you sell something (for instance, a Marshall combo) to buy another (an Engl combo in my case) and after a while you long for what you used to have and are not too sure of your new "love". I still have my R6. I'm not always faithful, ha, ha, since I'm not a one-guitar-only player.

Never too old for rock'n'roll