Transpose

• Is there a way to detune the pitch like transpose function but in half step or less, so you don't need to detune the guitar when playing after recordings that is not at right pitch?

Regards Paul

• Yes. Now I'm going to sound a bit harsh, which I don't like, but have you even bothered to read the manual?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Is there a way to detune the pitch like transpose function but in half step or less, so you don't need to detune the guitar when playing after recordings that is not at right pitch?

Regards Paul

Hi Pau,

Zappledan is right, transpose is halfsteps. You could try Pedal Pitch, iow the Whammy, and be very careful with the Pedal. I personally would load the the recording into the Quicktime Player and pitch the recording. I do that a lot when teaching guitar, like a half step up for the Guns ´n Roses stuff or a quarter step up for let´s say Highway to hell by AC/DC.

Oh, an when you load the new firmware, be sure to load down the latest manual as well. ;)
    https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads
    Under "select category" are all written documents.

• Try Riffstation to de tune. It's free now.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM