[LRS] Free Update to the Modded 1987x Pack with 1971 Greenback

• Some of them have a morph inside.Try all combinations of setted fx. I tweaked that clean stuff with the neck singel coil of my luke II.

So much goodness in there Frank, just amazing!

Most may know this but you can lock the amp and cab section allowing you to browse these effect presets with your favorite profiles. While on the profile you hold the lock button while pressing once the cab and amp buttons. Do the same to unlock.

Just remember to unlock when done. :)

• Really special playing Frank/Locrain, thank you so much for all that you guys do and for the FX's Frank. Any time i want to pick up the axe and get inspired i get your tunes going my friends. This will prob sound killer on the neck Strat too. Yay some Funk!!.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Frank rules man, its just his CHIME rig into my Loomis 7 string with Seymour butts blackouts, this is an old Nevermore song intro
    its only recorded on a looper, it sounds nothing like my 2 kempers with 2 stereo cabs, the felid is WIDER..But this should sound okay.
    Frank is not only a kind man and amazing player but also has a great ear like Tim.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Frank rules man, its just his CHIME rig into my Loomis 7 string with Seymour butts blackouts, this is an old Nevermore song intro
    its only recorded on a looper, it sounds nothing like my 2 kempers with 2 stereo cabs, the felid is WIDER..But this should sound okay.
    Frank is not only a kind man and amazing player but also has a great ear like Tim.

Ash

Sounds great Ash! Thanks for posting!

Ash

The River Dragon Has Come . Nice man, now the rhythm part :thumbup: I want my Loomis back

• Haha busted yep the river dragon has come , the RHY parts has some balls no?
    Well i want the fishmans that you have so we are both in the same boat :D

Ash

Ash

I like it!!!

• Seeking to recreate the sound of an Orange Rockerverb mkiii head through many cabinets, speaker and microphones.

Included in the release is a dual amp profile of the Orange and the ReVv. Yes, this is a sign of things to come.

A huge thanks to @Locrain for the super clips:

External Content soundcloud.com

Pack has amazing clean, low gain, mid gain and high gain.

108 profiles to start. And you know, free updates!
    V2 is live, 6 profiles. :)

There are serious modern popular tones here.

http://livereadysound.com/product/new-juiced-rocker-mkiii/

• When Tim told me he had pulled the trigger on a Rockerverb, I was pretty excited to hear the results. It's an amp I've always wanted, but I have had a terrible time finding very many profiles of one that I really really liked. Mostly they feel, to me, to be loose and flubby on the bottom end, dark overall, and lacking in cut. Much of the shows that I've seen Rockerverbs used at were post-hardcore and the like, pretty heavy, I just didn't like the profiles I had for modern sounds. I'm sure there are good profiles out there, I just haven't found many.

I really really like this pack, it has a lot of great sounding profiles already, and I really like the dual-amp profile that he mentioned. I am excited about more dual-amp profiles from LRS. This pack will cover a lot of ground, there are a lot of great clean and crunch/mid-gain, lots of bloom in the chords. I'm more drawn to heavier tones, as we know haha, and I really like a lot of the profiles here.

I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with the entire pack yet, but I've done clips of four songs so far, and I have had no trouble getting a tone that fit my vision for how it should sound in the song. I'm sure my clips might be better if I tweaked, but I like to just find a couple profiles I like, and use them for the song as they come, untouched, I am never let down.

The clips above have almost no post-processing at all (on the guitars that is, the backing track drums/bass/vocals are done very well, but not by me!).. Light EQ/comp on the (mangled) solo, and a little compression for glue on the master buss with a pretty soft -1.4db limiter. So the tones you hear are reachable as soon as you buy the pack. :D

Guitar is a PRS CU24 with the old T&Bs from the 80s, I've been meaning to replace them, I've never liked them, but I've been playing it a lot more, since it's the only thing I have in standard tuning, and I've been really happy with how it works in a mix actually. I'll probably still swap the p/ups. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• Nice message from a customer who loved the profiles so much he bought the amp, then compared the amp to the profiles.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/NuVY0js.jpg]

Who said the KPA hurts amp sales??? :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Ash

Many thx Ash,

It‘s a little bit silent from my side. That’s because I am on holidays in the wonderful bavarian area called Chiemsee.

Back in a week :thumbup:

• Great playing and as always very helpful examples my friend @Locrain
    Tim you did the dual amp thing, awesome man, your becoming unstable (sounds great)

Ash