Backing track through headphones

• Hey everybody!

I was wondering if It was possible to connect a smartphone to the kemper then play a song/backing track on YouTube or whatever and then play along with my guitar through my headphones. If it is possible, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to plug the phone accordingly and which are the corresponding input/output settings. Thank you very much in advance and good day to y'all.

• Pretty sure you can do it. Just need a cable from the phone to two 1/4 jacks.

Check this tutorial:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You definitely can do it!
    Once you have the right stereo splitting y cable, use the Return and Alternative inputs to feed the signal through the Kemper.
    Then go to the output menu to control the levels.
    You might have to check which outputs you have linked though. Also, only increase the Aux in headphones level and the Main headphone level. Keep the Aux in Main at zero to avoid increasing noise. This also prevents that feed from going to FOH unless of course, you want it to...
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp