Former full-time member, now part-timer, releasing album for free

• In my case, boys, you know what that means, cheap, cheap, cheap! We couldn’t get Gene Hoglan! Or Dave Lombardo! Or anybody, really! Cheap, cheap! We dIdn’t even finish shit! The album isn’t finished either! There’s no money for a mike, all money henceforth will go to another Kemper! We’re doomed to “poverty” and will likely never make it as musicians! Still, if you have the patience, listen to my 10 song demo! At least the guitar parts, sounds much more impressive over good monitors! To be completed in 2030! Hopefully no will say I was sitting on my ass! Skid row right now, man! Ow! Questionable production qualities, but I grew up in a different time

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Arvind, have you told everybody you wrote these while lounging pool side at the country club?
    If you live hard you play harder. How can you convince us what's hell like unless you live it.
    Your track 'Put out those Lights' ran over me twice and backed over me once for good measure.
    Glad you are official again Killer. Just think of the player who can't crank up his tube head, he seldom plays at all. :thumbup:

• Arvind, have you told everybody you wrote these while lounging pool side at the country club?
    If you live hard you play harder. How can you convince us what's hell like unless you live it.
    Your track 'Put out those Lights' ran over me twice and backed over me once for good measure.
    Glad you are official again Killer. Just think of the player who can't crank up his tube head, he seldom plays at all. :thumbup:

Couldn't have said it better Mudd! Great tracks AJ! :evil:

Tis' the life of a gear whore hahaha! I just bought a new pedalboard with four new additions last night, still wiring it up, even though I sold two boards only a year ago LMAO :thumbup:

• In my case, boys, you know what that means, cheap, cheap, cheap! We couldn’t get Gene Hoglan! Or Dave Lombardo! Or anybody, really! Cheap, cheap! We dIdn’t even finish shit! The album isn’t finished either! There’s no money for a mike, all money henceforth will go to another Kemper! We’re doomed to “poverty” and will likely never make it as musicians! Still, if you have the patience, listen to my 10 song demo! At least the guitar parts, sounds much more impressive over good monitors! To be completed in 2030! Hopefully no will say I was sitting on my ass! Skid row right now, man! Ow! Questionable production qualities, but I grew up in a different time

That intro sold me man, after that, I could not stay away. :D

Love it so far, good stuff, tight and solid playing.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hi guys, thank you. I am still not a full-time member, but rest assured it is in progress and I will be acquiring one by the end of the month.

Honestly, this whole post was inspired by a "band" (signed no less) who were racially abusing me and stuff. I finally offered to beat their bassist and his sister to death, but they chickened out. I say "band" because they have no other members. Their label in the Netherlands also got in on the act and harassed me. Just look at the comments on my songs. I finally had to react, no choice. I'm a nobody, nobody to fight my fights. Still felt bad.

I think I've attracted a lot of flak for my past profiles and I hope to really contribute to the community. That is my sole aim with my profiling efforts. I know, it sounds lame, but everybody can find my profiles like Christmas Clean on the rig exchange and try them out. May not be the best today, maybe not tomorrow... but I respect you guys and I hope that with feedback, I can give you some great tones.

OK, here is my "anti-Kemper" video. Basically a video about how you should not buy a Kemper/Axe FX/Helix if your sole purpose is low volume. Rhythm at 1.14, can skip the rest of the video after that stops if you like. Just wanted to demo a real amp at low volumes.

External Content www.youtube.com

Maybe the 4x12 will do it for you, guys. Thank you everybody who has always been kind and supported my dumb shit, like my bro @808illest and @ashtweth and @schreckmusic and @Monkey_Man. You guys know I just have these delusions of grandeur. But hey, if I make it, you're like the first people I will thank and "inshallah" reward. Goddamn. People have been telling me about stealing the riffs I casually put up on the net. I am not very savvy with these things.

Hey bros, skip to the end of the video to see my ugly mug. And if your Kemper tone is as good as the tone at 1.14, tell me what I need to adjust. I have loads of time, guys!

Love being part of a family like this!

• Sorry to hear about the anguish and racial cheap shots AJ, remember those racially motivated are the lower intelligence, i find that when you dont give them any value or acceptance its pisses them even off more as they are only looking for self gratification under their own illusions of reality.

Remember its not fair to be a racist, you have to hate every one equally :thumbup:8o
    (come on man its a joke lighten up)

okay now to this 4X12 stuff, AJ i have always said my TWO mission cabs that are each 2X12 can make a 4X12 sound AT BEDROOM VOLUME, and i am not talking about staying alive funky or blues stuff, i am talking high gain.

AJ then i have tried a few rigs from Sin that are 2X12 and 1X12 with one mission cab and they have as much punch(bedroom), so again it CAN (not always tho) come down to the mic placement and amp/CAB. Brother, try the mission active Cab(s) you can do a good 2X12 and a massive BEDROOM VOLUME 4X12 punch.

It needs to be an active Gemini 2 cab , every thing you say is true FOR THAT SCENARIO, but brother, 2 mission cabs will change the way you look a the kemper, Stereo eargsim.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Forgot to comment on the tracks, AJ amazing sound and composition , its certainly original for me man, get some Vokills on put out those lights, amazing tracks, looks like a lot of them can become even better with solo's, breaks in them (samples maybe) and vocals. I sound like a producer lol. Ah man know what they sound great as they are, really good original sound man, does not remind me of any thing and thats always a good sign of a great future artist. Dedicate blackout to the racist :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Hi Arvind all of that sounds pretty hardcore man !

You should remove the comments from the soundcloud tracks, as you can edit and moderate all comments when logged.

Fucking racist people , I could not play with that kind of stupid assholes , even if they were the best musicians on earth ...

I dig the hardcore vibe of your tracks, I can feel the anger :o

You've got quite a collection of amps !

• Yeah, AJ's hard-core. :D

AJ, I asked about the racist stuff in the other thread 'cause I hadn't seen this one yet. Crumpets!

It blows my mind not only what these peeps said, but that they're willing to dedicate time to it. They must have deep-seated issues, man. Unbelievable. =O

• Yo - AJ! Brother, this racial stuff is just WTF!!! I mean seriously, not cool. :cursing:

Regarding the amps - wicked nice! I gotta lot of amps and I'm drooling over your selection haha! However, for recorded tones I gotta agree with schreck here! So much easier to get what you want from the KPA while recording bro, but you know that already lol!

Your profiles are really good, wouldn't change a thing, thank you for sharing them with us!! Looking forward to a few of that Kraken, man! We love havin' ya, grab a rack unit to put in a case with your UA and record some more wicked tunes - double album!!! :thumbup:

• I know I keep bangin' on about room modes, but anyone who's attempted mic'ing his own amp at home and found the results to be tricky-to-mix / boomy / boxy / wooly / strangely-resonant, knows why I keep mentioning this.

One of the fantastic things about the Kemper IMHO is that said modes are essentially cancelled during the Profiling / analysis process because they're time-dependant, being caused by feedback "hot spots" in the room across the frequency spectrum.