• Just an update. I ran the main outs on the Kemper To my studio monitors and everything works fine. So obviously the situation is with the connections to the audio interface. Also, finding it difficult to switch between preset rigs. Should I be on browser or perform? I choose one on browser and then switch to perform and it’s a different one. This thing is very confusing.

• From the manual most highly recommended for all questions. Welcome Sir 8)
    Browsing Amps or Cabinets
    There are two sources from which to select Amplifiers, Cabinets or the complete Stack. While you have the respective Section in focus, turn the BROWSE knob by a click – soft buttons 1 and 2 will now allow you to select between "Local Presets" or "From Rigs". The "From Rigs" method will insert the element in focus, e.g. Cabinet, from other Rigs in your Browse Pool, according to the View that you have selected on the Play Page. This method can be applied to Amplifier and Cabinet Module as well as Stack Section as a whole.
    Module and Section Presets contain Modules or Sections of the signal chain, e.g. Amplifier, Cabinet or Stack, which users can store themselves. If you haven’t created any presets yet, you might find just the selection that we prepared and included in the Factory Content for demonstration purposes.
    There are two additional methods to insert modules from other rigs:
     Copy and paste any Module or Section from another Rig using the COPY and PASTE buttons.  Lock any Modules and/or Sections while you browse through the Rigs in your Browse-Pool.

• Just an update. I ran the main outs on the Kemper To my studio monitors and everything works fine. So obviously the situation is with the connections to the audio interface. Also, finding it difficult to switch between preset rigs. Should I be on browser or perform? I choose one on browser and then switch to perform and it’s a different one. This thing is very confusing.

it’s all a learning process but it become second nature really quickly. As @MuddySludge suggests the manual is a good place to start. There is a tips and tricks section in the forum and there are loads of YouTube vids to get you started. I hope it doesn’t dishearten you. Good luck.

• All of that info helps so much. Thank you. as long as I have the profiler hooked directly to my studio monitors I am not having an issue now. But I really want to get it hooked to my DAW. And that is not happening yet. And then I read that it will need so much tweaking once I do get it connected. Which is a bit discouraging because my boss GT 100 and Bias FX work flawlessly.

• All of that info helps so much. Thank you. as long as I have the profiler hooked directly to my studio monitors I am not having an issue now. But I really want to get it hooked to my DAW. And that is not happening yet. And then I read that it will need so much tweaking once I do get it connected. Which is a bit discouraging because my boss GT 100 and Bias FX work flawlessly.

Maybe @stilltrying5150 but when you get it sorted the sound will be sooooooooo much better.