• Sorry, all. I cannot reply in the private forums, so I needed to create another redundant thread?

thread moved

Did you see my video, Don? All praise for the Kemper and some profilers, believe me. Belonged nowhere other than this forum, and all I wanted to do was talk to the boys!

Did someone report the thread? In that case, I don't know what to say.

Haha, Ash! Someday, you're going to have to demo that stereo setup, you know? It.sounds super impressive, so you owe all of us a video! Even a simple one will do, man. I put much more stock in honesty in videos than some well-produced crap. Especially nowadays, when everything sounds the same.

Getting a stereo image is tough though. Maybe two cameras at different positions, then blend the audio?

• Yeah thats prob the best way, Its worth it to show you guys the sound :). Hang in there brother and get your backside back to the private forum asap :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yeah thats prob the best way, Its worth it to show you guys the sound :). Hang in there brother and get your backside back to the private forum asap :D

Ash

By the end of the month for sure, Ash.

Hey @Monkey_Man I was thinking. Either you show us some pics of your setup (radiation be damned) or some of us are going to turn up uninvited to listen to your unfinished tracks! And make sure you're in the frame, it would be good to see old Nick finally ;)

• Damn the radiation, brah. No device shall ever wilfully exist within the confines of my fridge-like home!

The good news is, as I've always said, any Kemperite is welcome to mosey on down for a visit. He or she will be greeted with love and German brew or premium European cider. Organic tobacco is optional; the rest isn't.

I don't know what you guys were talking about. Racial stuff? :S:thumbdown:

WTF?

• ;) Out with it Nicky. Are you planning to do some kind of scene from Pulp Fiction? Will the camera be brought out then? ;) ;) ;)

PS: You must be the first Aussie I've ever heard that uses the term "mosey on down" haha

• I've seen Aussie's Mosey with the best of em! :thumbup:

I thought that was a cowboy thing!

Oh, and Nicky. See the spoiler. Terrible, terrible world when a Chinese man (who tells me Singaporeans were honorary whites in apartheid South Africa, among other things) sledges a black man.

• LOL I've always used that expression; don't know where I got it from. :/

EDIT: I missed your last post, man. Sicko stuff. Unbelievable. Speechless. =O

Will the camera be brought out then?

Dude, I've never owned a camera. I don't even have access to one.

That said, I've wanted one since I was 12 (wanted to make movies originally), but funds have been prioritised towards other things. Last 34 years it's been freakin' music gear, surprise surprise.

Never fear 'though AJ, the indefinite "invitation for a visitation" stands. You'll be able to marvel at my ugly-ass curves then. Just don't bring a camera... or a mobile device unless you're prepared to operate it deep underwater or in a lead box or Faraday cage. :D

• I don't think anyone reported your post. My guess is @DonPetersen moved your post to the appropriate place on the forum since it was in essence "Link your music".

Those amps are great. Now sell them and get a Kemper again. Nuff said. <3

Hoo boy, I know! The Kemper is absolute tonal goodness. I think I basically shot myself in the foot, but it's a good trade. Get a nice guitar, add a bit of cash and get a powered Kemper with a Remote.

Basically derailed my whole project, but I'm working on it, and I know I screwed up putting all my tracks on the web before finishing, but who's to say I did a commercial release and it wound up as a tor somewhere?

Strange fact, one of my rough tracks made it on to a Pakistani mp3 piracy site! :)

I can't wait to have a Kemper in my hands again though. I plan to use it for a couple of tracks on my record, blend it with some real amps. It's going to be sick.