Fishman Modern 7 into EVH kemper Rig sound

• Guys i am thinking of pulling the trigger on a Schecter Left Handed SLS Elite C-7, its like my Loomis 7 except it has a Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) in the bridge and a Fishman Fluence Modern (Alnico Magnet) in the neck. Any how i wanted to find out what it sounded like on the kemper, encase any one is trying to find this, here is a video where he demonstrates the modern 7 using an EVH kemper rig made by Zach Householder himself (whitechapel).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Seems like you get the best of both worlds with the choice of 2 voicings, thing is a lot of metal rig vendors do a lot of refining with different pick ups, with my Loomis blackouts (since they are so hot) i can on only really enjoy a certain amount of kemper rigs with them.

Most of them would be where the EMG's were used, others its just too dam noisy (even with noise gate) and just does not sound as good.
    If i get the Fluence, i think it should balance out and give me access to more of my kemper metal rigs. (active grunt with passive dynamics and no noise).

Thats the hang up with owning every rig, (metal in particular) if you dont have a good selection of pick ups, you will only be able to use so much
    just my 2 cents

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().