Kemper profile sounds wrong

• Hey all! First time posting so forgive me If i am in the wrong area of the forum, but I recently picked up a kemper profiler, I have it connected to my scarlett 18i20 via xlr form the left main out on the kemper into the 1st input on the 18i20. Then my guitar going into the input of the kemper. I got a profile from my friend that is supposed to sound like a high gain Friedman Browneye running through a marshall 1960 cab. Yet when I load up pro tools and record enable a mono audio track I am only getting a clean/DI type of sound. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Also I brought my kemper to my friends studio that gave me the profile and it sounded how it is supposed to in his set up.

• First, check that with headphones plugged into the Kemper that the profile sounds like it should.

Then check the output configuration for Output Sources (manual page 68) and make sure that you are not sending "Git <whatever>" to your main output but something like "Master mono" instead.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.