Connecting power head and cabinet

• Hello everyone! How do I connect my power head to my cabinet? It's the DV Mark Neoclassic 212

2 options:
    ~Mono/Left 8ohm/16ohm
    ~Right 16ohm

I bought kpa 1 month ago and i connected it to mono/left.. Now it makes a bad feedback.. Tried to change cable and guitar but nothing.. So i turned off kemper.. Im doing something wrong? Thanks for help!!

• From our precious manual: :thumbup:
    The Built-in Power Amplifier
    The optional built-in power amplifier allows you to connect your Profiler to 4, 8, and 16-ohm guitar cabinets, as well as passive full range cabinets. It is internally cabled to the MONITOR OUTPUT, so all features of the MONITOR OUTPUT are applied to the internal power amplifier as well. Please refer to the chapter Monitor Output of this manual for more detailed information.
    You will find controls for the power amplifier on the dedicated page of the Output/Master menu:
     Power Amp Switch
    Switches the power for the built-in power amp. There is no specific need to switch it off when not in use; unlike a tube power amp, the built-in class D amp is not in any danger when you have no speaker connected. Still, you may want to switch it off to reduce energy consumption.
     Power Amp Booster
    As mentioned, the power amp is internally connected to the MONITOR OUTPUT, which provides enough headroom to support even the loud attacks and transients of clean guitars. However, this comfortable headroom will naturally lower the signal volume for the power amp, so you might not achieve the desired loudness. Turning up the "Power Amp Boost" will increase the volume loudness by up to 12 dB, in addition to the other volume controls in the signal flow, such as "Monitor Volume" or "Rig Volume". The "Power Amp Boost" has no further impact to the sound or dynamics of the power amp. When the power amp is switched off, the "Power Amp Boost" is deactivated, thus returning the full signal headroom to the MONITOR OUTPUT.
     The internal power amp delivers 600 watts at 8 ohms; however, the wattage will be lowered to 300 watts when used at 16 ohms. The power amplifier provides sufficient headroom to avoid clipping, even with dynamic clean sounds. Very loud signals and transients will then be compressed by a nice, organic-sounding soft-clipping circuit. You should, however, use these 600 watts of power with caution - if you are running at high volumes and notice any indications of speaker distress, turn down "Monitor Volume" or "Power Amp Boost".

Be sure you use speaker cabling for this.

• I have the manual thx :D seems it's working good now but i didnt change anything.. Im afraid im going to have some problem in wrong moments (live performance) ;(:/

• Changed a string to my ibanez (i usually play a strat) and turned on kpa.. Immediately started to sound bad (a strong feedback/whistle) with guitar volume pot at max so i turned off kpa and tried with another cable and then with strat but was the same ;( but now i guess it's ok.. Just wanted to know if im connecting in the correct way the poweramp to my cabinet :wacko: