Kemper with Logic Pro X via SPIDF

• Is there a way to successfully record guitars via SPIDF into Logic Pro X? I am using a Digi 003 as the interface. No matter what I do, I hear clicks and pops... it's the most annoying thing ever... when will Kemper fix this???

(Yes, I am recording analog in the interim... my question remains... will we ever be able to record via SPIDF without clicks and pops?)

Alex

• Is there a way to successfully record guitars via SPIDF into Logic Pro X? I am using a Digi 003 as the interface. No matter what I do, I hear clicks and pops... it's the most annoying thing ever... when will Kemper fix this???

(Yes, I am recording analog in the interim... my question remains... will we ever be able to record via SPIDF without clicks and pops?)

Set the Kemper to master and the clicks and pops will be gone.

• No matter what I do, I hear clicks and pops... it's the most annoying thing ever... when will Kemper fix this???

(my question remains... will we ever be able to record via SPIDF without clicks and pops?)

Well I hope you will learn to be humble and think that the trouble can be on your side next time, before you complain about Kemper or everyone on earth.. but you...

• Set the Kemper to master and the clicks and pops will be gone.

I have done this already. I still have pops and clicks.

Well I hope you will learn to be humble and think that the trouble can be on your side next time, before you complain about Kemper or everyone on earth.. but you...

I am honestly fed up with this problem, I was humble before... is there a solution to this? Just like there is no fix to stabilizing the tempo, I haven't' found a solution for this issue.

Alex

• The usual questions regarding clicks and pops:
    What is the buffer size of your DAW set to?, when was the latest driver released for the Digi 003?, what computer hardware are you running?, etc.
    There's nothing Kemper can do if audio Interface and computer hardware don’t communicate properly.
    I'm using a modest Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 and I don’t get any clicks.

• Same. No clicks or pops. I have recorded spdif via my Focusrite into Logic X and via my Omni HD into Pro Tools Ultimate with the same outcome. Set spdif as the master in your interface settings, then match the sample rates. Easy. If you’re still getting pops and clicks, the problem is elsewhere.

• Take 30 seconds and google Digi 003 spdif clicks and read a few responses. If it’s a hardware issue it’ll be common regardless of software so the fixes will still apply.

Set clock to external spdif
    Make sure sample rates are the same
    Changing I/O can cause the 003 to revert back to internal

These profiles go to 11!

• Set spdif as the master in your interface settings, then match the sample rates.

Just in case it's not clear, @sambrox means that the KPA should be the master, not the interface.
    I too have used mine into LPX through Focusrite and Presonus interfaces without pops and clicks if the setup is correct.
    And use a decent cable to connect the two.