ReampZone Suhr Badger 18 !!

• I picked up the ReampZone Suhr Badger 18, and HOLY SH*T!

I’ve only just played thru the direct profiles with my ART / Bogner cab. It might well be the finest Marshall voiced amp I’ve ever played!

I played on a Suhr Badger in store last year and this profile pack does it justice!

I’m going to find it hard purchasing any other Marshall styled profiles with this incredible pack! It does everything from super clean to Plexi drive to modern metal. YES, believe me!

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• I have tried to purchase this several time, both in chrome and firefox, and everytime i hit "pay now" within paypal, it shows the rotating loading circle, then is disappears, and all there is in the reampzone logo with a "cancel and return to paypal" link. Anyone having a similar issue?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I have tried to purchase this several time, both in chrome and firefox, and everytime i hit "pay now" within paypal, it shows the rotating loading circle, then is disappears, and all there is in the reampzone logo with a "cancel and return to paypal" link. Anyone having a similar issue?

I had the same problem when I used my PayPal balance. I selected a credit card I had saved in my account instead and then it worked fine.

• Haha, I did exactly the same and it worked fine also! Meant to update back here, thanks for the post.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• nice disclaimer Locrain! This is in line with the thread I opened about profile demos...

Good job

Well, seeing as it was inspired by your thread, not sure the credit is all mine...but I'll take it. :D

Thanks!