bass cabinet for guitar?

• Hello everyone!

since I am a new kemper powerhead user and I am still searching for the appropriate cabinet I was wondering, though I want to use my kemper for live as a old fashion style passive guitar cabinet for kemper, could a bass cabinet work well as the similar frequency range we find in PA systems, of course I am talking here about bass cabinets with hornes included like this one in the link:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_bb115t.htm

Anyone running kemper guitar setup with bass cab?

Tnx for answers!

• Conceptually, yes. Such a bass cabinet with a woofer and a tweeter is comparable to a PA cabinet. You can look at it as a full-range cabinet and would leave the guitar cabinet simulation in the PROFILER activated.

I would be more concerned about the quality of this particular cabinet. Given the brand and also price-wise this is really low end stuff. Even a good expression pedal might be more expensive. You should check it out and compare it against a more high end full-range bass cabinet to verify if it's worth the potential saving.

• Conceptually, yes. Such a bass cabinet with a woofer and a tweeter is comparable to a PA cabinet. You can look at it as a full-range cabinet and would leave the guitar cabinet simulation in the PROFILER activated.

I would be more concerned about the quality of this particular cabinet. Given the brand and also price-wise this is really low end stuff. Even a good expression pedal might be more expensive. You should check it out and compare it against a more high end full-range bass cabinet to verify if it's worth the potential saving.

tnx for ur answer! so what guitar cabinet and what speakers do you recomend for power kemper?

• tnx for ur answer! so what guitar cabinet and what speakers do you recommend for power kemper?

Got no cabinets yet but I read an big discussion about it on this Forum once... Lot of brands lot of point of views I am sure if you take the time to do a SEARCH on this Forum you will find it and this will answer your question in details ;)

Good luck

8)8)8) G Force

• I cannot recommend any particular guitar cabinets, because it's depending on musical style, volume expectations, how it should look, budget, size preference, taste. I assume, people using guitar cabinets have their favorite cabinet already (at least in mind), which fits their needs best. Otherwise I would recommend a full-range cabinet, which leaves all flexibilities as the PROFIELR will simulate all kind of guitar cabinets, when used with a full-range cabinet.