NOT SURE I REGISTERED MY KPA

• Ok i'm back to work & have very little time to try to use my kpa only a few minutes a day,,but 2 days ago i tryed to register my serial # , & i kept getting a wrong serial # message, any ways i was typing in the letters as the were printed on the kpa which was a series of upper & lower case letters, finally i typed in all lower case letters, & never got any kind of message, but dont know if i'm registerd or not, still cant post in the private forum, & can't find the profile downloads ( which i found 3 days ago & saved in favorites, but cant view anymore), i get a message saying not available, anyone have a link ? the only profiles that i can find is by tony mckensy, any help would be apreciated. roger

• I had the same problem initially.
    It turned out that I had erroneously been sent a B- stock unit that had already been registered, though I had ordered a brand new one.
    Kemper support got me sorted quickly.
    I contacted my dealer (in my case Thomann in Germany) and demanded the discount they usually give for units that get back during the return period, which is 52.- Euro.
    They professionally agreed to give the discount to me.