2 expression pedals - possibilities

• In deed, each Rig is loaded with its Base Sound regardless of the current position of the Morphing controller and regardless if the module is locked or not.. However the Base Sound doesn't have to be "0" as @paults indicated.

If you would send MIDI control changes, another Rig would also be loaded as stored, except if the module is locked OR you have a MIDI foot controller, which automatically resends control changes with their latest values after each program change.

Perhaps we should change perspective. If you are sitting in your studio.and want to maintain all effects and their current state while just browsing amps or cabinets or stacks, selective browse would be the way to go. Bring the stack into focus, turnt he BROWSE knob and select "From Rigs".

• @Burkhard even just changing the Stack still causes the delay level to revert to the base morph state of 0.

I still can't see why it's sensible to have a dedicated pedal type for Wah, Volume and Pitch when most of us probably use Pitch like once a year at most ;) but allowing other parameters like delay mix to have a dedicated pedal would be so much more useful to "normal" users.

• @'Wheresthedug I totally share your opinion.

I have several times tried to suggest what would be in my opinion massive improvements for many users, without affecting in a negative way the other users.
    I really like my Kemper. But it is always the same... the answer is always:
    A) you can already do it, or
    B) nobody needs that.
    Both points, as you also demonstrated, are simply not true. I honestly give up. I keep my Kemper because it is good, but it’s a waste of time to share experience and feedback to help to make it better.

• Well I am so glad I came across this older thread. I completely agree. Being able to control Delay Mix is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than pitch. They are majoring on the minors. I would rather have four expression pedals hooked up to my Kemper Remote structured this way.

Pedal 3 Master Volume Pedal 4 Delay Mix Pedal 5 Morph Pedal 6 Wah/Pitch

This makes 100 times more sense and I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that feels this way. Having to dedicate the morph control to something as basic and fundamental as Delay Mix is a HUGE waste of an incredible feature. These engineers don't seem to understand priority importance. Come on guys! Come on Guys!