Saving Performance changes with Remote

• So for example, I'll make changes in a performance and they save on the remote. When I switch out of the performance and back in, all the changes were discarded and the orgiinal configuration on the remote is restored!

I've f9ound if I save the performance with a different name my changes are saved! There is some really WONKY Stuff going on with saving in performances. I find that the Remote seems to operate in a land of it's own, and is often oblivious to my changes once I change the profile. What is going on??

Is anyone else having problems saving changes across the RM and the remote? I mean, I might have something on my RM saying 'here's the performance' and it looks absolutely different then the reality of what's on my kemper. Then my remote loses all changes anyway. It's insane. also, if I switch out a rig or change parameters in the performance, it may or may not show up as such on my Rig manager. The syncing is just ridiculous and mysterious.

This feels very beta to me. Is this a beta issue? <X

• First of all it's important to understand, that absolutely nothing gets saved in the Remote. Anything that gets stored, gets stored in the PROFILER. And the Remote is just a remote control that triggers loads of Rigs and Slots stored in the PROFILER.

This is from the Main Manual chapter "Performance Mode":

While navigatingSlots within a Performance via the left and right RIG navigationcross buttons, any modifications (e.g.loading another Rig, or cranking up Gain) are interpreted as editing, and willbe retained until you move to another Performance. Don’t forget to store beforeyou load another Performance, if you want to make those modificationspermanent.

As soon as youload another Slot from your footcontroller, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted astemporary tweaks during a live performance, and will be discarded immediately. If, for example,you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any suchchanges will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always besure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during liveperformances.

• @Burkhard Thankyou sir. I’m aware of this, and save via the ‘save entire performance’ after every slot tweak(s). I know they aren’t related but it seems like there are errors in saving and communication at this point between the kemper and the RM and the foot switch.

FOr example, my RM shows my performance as order ABCD and my foot switch is showing the Rigs erroneously as ACDB. Despite saving etc.!

Another common problem, I set the foot switch to activate a FX and save the profile. When I scroll away from the performance and back to it, the original foot switch settings are back in place! I cannot delete a delay saved to the delay slot on the remote unless I rename the whole performance!

There is a comm problems across there somewhere.

• Let me repeat - just to establish common understanding - nothings gets saved nor deleted on the Remote. The Remote has no memory in that sense. If the Remote shows a Performance as "ACDB", then that is the current data state in the PROFILER. If Rig Manager shows something else, it seems to be out of sync with the PROFILER. It appears Rig Manager is trying to sync with the PROFILER while you are editing configurations in the same Performances. I suggest, you disconnect Rig Manager for the time being and perform your edits on the PROFILER. Should there still be data issues even with Rig Manager not being connected, open a support ticket.

• I had a similar issue, setting a new performance in rig manager on the current betas. On the remote it was a jumbled order, however on the profiler it displayed the order as per rig manager. At the time I thought I'd messed up somewhere along the process.

• Can you please demonstrate in a short video that the Performance looks different in the PROFILER display compared to the Remote display. Again, the Remote cannot memorize anything.