Rise Time for Morph being ignored occasionally

• Hi all,

for one Song I prepared a Performance Slot with a Clean Sound, which turns into a HiGain Sound when enabling Morphing (via pressing the Rig Button on the Remote).
    I need this for an outro of a song - when the clean chord starts fading out the morph turns it into a Higain Sound. Therefore, I set up a quite huge rise time of 2 bars for that rig.

But it turned out that the rise time is being ignored occasionally. If I press the rig button for the morphing effect, sometimes the HiGain sound appears immediately.
    I also found that this only happens on the first occurence of morphing in that rig. Once I went into morphing and back again the issue does not appear anymore.

Any suggestions what the root cause of this issue could be? I'm not sure if this is an issue in the firmware or if I did something wrong in the configuration...

Thanks for your help and Regards,
    Marco

• Yup. I have exactly the same issue. First time I do it after loading a rig only. The rest are fine.

I use morphing a lot and have resorted to clicking the ‘bad’ Morph out of the way right away when I can so it’s good when I need it.