Tweak - Play - Compare - Tweak - Pause - Play

• Its a lot of fun to simply just use some great profiles and play the guitar.

But don‘t forget that the KPA is able to do much more. We can create our own rigs - even without the need to profile.

1) Add and tweak the effects
    2) Use the advanced amp and cab parameters
    3) Add EQ blocks in slot D and X and tweak them

There comes the other side of the coin - we can get lost in tweaking.
    So it‘s important to play.
    The funny thing when we tweak we believe the sound gets better and better - so it’s important to compare our latest creations with the starting point (snapshits help) or other great profiors we like.

During our tweaking session we may have done “to much” - the sound is artificial or we have to many or too much effects - so have a break.

After some time - with “fresh ears” everything may sound different.

Some of the “bad” profiles turn out to be fantastic sounding - and other “great” ones sound dull.

Have a lot of fun playing the guitar and enjoying tweaking your rigs.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I cannot agree more , don't be Knob'ophobic : these pots are meant to be turned. It's especially true if you're using a single profile and stick to it , like a one channel amp.

It's essential while recording, I have own workflow : take some rushes ( including double takes ) , stop playing & g oto DAW , pan , double , listen , tweak my rig mostly with basic EQ , definition , clarity ( I really wish I could map these to the front knobs) and hit the stomps button ( I have some presets post & pre ).
    reiterate at will , each session takes like 10 min only, this way I also rest my hands & wrist.
    This is the most productive way for me, 3 to 4 sessions and my track is done.