• Pretty mixed feelings on this one. Comes with an interface, decent screen size and gapless switching'. Thoughts?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I bought one earlier this year to try as a backup for my lunchbox. For me, the sounds weren't there. I sent it back.

edit: This was the full size HR.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm considering buying either the gigboard or the full size HR as a back up to my toaster, should it ever crash. I currently use the remote to control my Kemper. Does the full size headrush allow you to control the effects and performance banks of the Kemper through assigning switches? I'm wondering if I could kill two birds with one stone and just use the HR in place of the remote and have it ready as a backup for crashes.

• Unclemar, don’t you experience latency if you switch rigs with the headrush?

no,, the midi switches as fast as the kemper pedal,and I get a quad core processor for lots of extra efx without maxing out Mr Kemper,best of both worlds,Im the only guitar player in a modern country band, and I need sparkling cleans to full on Rock , sometimes in the same tune, Just picked up a Mooer GE200 for fly dates,, it works,,