Make rigs "see" morphing state from expression pedal upon loading

• Since this doesn't currently seem possible, I'd like to propose it as a new feature.

I want to use one of my expression pedals to control morphing such that the moment I step on a new rig the preset sees my pedal setting instantly and responds accordingly. Right now, on loading a new rig, the morph parameters return to default "off" position until I move the pedal.

• I would like this feature too but think that would need to be an option so that people who want the original behaviour still get it. Which then brings up the question of whether it should be a global setting or rig specific. I can think of plenty of situations where I would want the new rig to load in the base state and others where pedal specific would be appropriate.

I’m not sure whether it is possible for the KPA to read the position of the pedal without the pedal actually sending a message. Maybe someone with mote experience of the technical aspects could comfirm.

• There was a mention in a manual of a “keep morphed state” option. Which would be close to what you were suggesting. But it was bever implemented.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.