No audio from the right analogue output

• A very disturbing issue started to happen since last night.
    After I have the KPA on and play for about 30-45 minutes (or even if I don't play but have the KPA on and then after 30min start to play), there's no sound from the right analogue audio output, it stops and only the left is fine.

(Yes, I have checked the pan, balance e.t.c)

I switch to the s/pdif outputs and are just fine. Then again I switch to the analogue ones and only the left channel is audible.

Anyway, I have already emailed KPA support, but any suggestions would be much appreciated.

• No idea if it helps in this case, but it did with the monitor out: try making a System reset by booting keeping "System" pressed...worth a try

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• No idea if it helps in this case, but it did with the monitor out: try making a System reset by booting keeping "System" pressed...worth a try

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, Guitarnet70. Much appreciated.

The support guys were very quick and not even 10 min after I raised the issue with them they replied to me and suggested the same as you did!
    Also suggested updating to v1.06 (I was already on this version, since it came out).

I've done the System reset, it works fine for the time being (same as last night, when i turned it off and turned it on in the morning and after a while i had the same problem) but I need to wait for 30-60 min to confirm if it's solved or not.

Thanks again, mate!

• It just happened again, without any reason at all. I was playing a random rig for quite a while and suddenly no sound from the right channel at all.

I turned the KPA off and did a System Reset, but the problem is still here. Back to the support guys.

• False alarm! The KPA is absolutely fine! Pheeewww!

It's actually the shitty Motu Ultralite-mk3 Hybrid that causes the problem, all its inputs are so faulty, so loose. Damn thing, I never really liked it anyway. Time for a discent interface.

• The support guys were very quick and not even 10 min after I raised the issue with them they replied to me and suggested the same as you did!

No. Never. Really!
    Timo

It was just an idea, apparently your colleagues have thought the same...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff