My personal observations after about two months of ownership

• Edit: wrong thread.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I'd assume it's because cables tend to attenuate the highs, the longer your cable runs are, the more it happens. S/pdif has all of the high end intact, that can seem harsh in comparison.

And that may well be the case, but it fully represents my take on tone all together. As far as I`m concerned the tone I have now is perfect. It`s exactly what I was looking for, therefore it would be foolish to try and make it ¨better¨. The analog outs give me perfection, fighting with the digital out to get them to match seems futile. I mean all of that entirely as a compliment to the device :)

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• The harmonizer is so-so. Eventide takes an easy win here, but it's not "bad". It's just a little grainy for me.

Thanks for your review!

I take the challenge and state, that our pitch shifter and harmonizer is better than the Eventide stuff. It tracks chords better, and for the monophonic harmonizing we feature the formant correction that lets the guitar sound natural. Unique in the guitar world!

Thanks for letting me advertise ?

CK

• I know there are others on the market that are supposed to be about as good for chords (Digitech?), I will say that I've personally never played through any pitch shifter that can handle chords like Transpose can. It's pretty incredible. I was at band practice this weekend (for the first time in a long time, haha), and played one guitar in A#, and went back and forth between G# and C# depending on the song, and was really happy with it.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Way to go, Mr ckemper ! I agree with your statement 100%

• Hahaha note I didn't say I didn't like the harmonizer. In fact I'm using it over the Eventide to keep my rig as simple as possible (therefore easier to replicate should a part of it need replacing). The Eventide harmonizer just has a smoothness to it that I like.

Just a guy who plays a little bit of guitar.

• Hahaha note I didn't say I didn't like the harmonizer.

And I am sure ckemper didn't take it that way, he just believes his is better.