Black eyed witches​ - New electro Rock track - Marshall SL5 / 68'matamp / vox

• here is my latest track, an electro rock one.

Black eyed witches

It features :

• a nasty drumbox on bitcrusher filters. Bass is the usual Hofner on Chandler preamp profile.
    • Guitars : semi hollow P90 - Slash SL5 Marshall combo / 68 Mattamp / Vox AC15
    • Fx : N21 color fuzz ( real ) , cry baby ( KPA fx) , Ebow and the usual chorus, delays & verbs (all KPA).

I'm still struggling with my room acoustics , so I partially had to mix blindly ( well ... deafly ) , mainly by thrusting my profiles and automation EQ, that I know very well instead of my ears.

Let me know how it turned out on your own speaker system . This track is very basic and mainly done to test and fine tune my setup.

Crappy acoustic is really killing my inspiration , especially on basses, and it's very tiring for my ears. I hope to move my gear and setup to my basement soon to get much better conditions.

• I always wanted to hear more of the "Ash Heavy" type of vibe and this did it for me Renaud!! I like this just as much man, forgive me but i would really like to hear more of your vocals some time, i think you can sing man (just saying) :)

Well Done Renaud! love this man , really do.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• thx a lot Ash, Mud & Nick , I'm glad the mix is not too crappy.

i would really like to hear more of your vocals some time

I'll definitely do it more in the future, once I set a proper home studio in my new house and get some proper vocal training . ..

Some folks at my IT job are assembling a choir led by a professional singer & leader , I just signed for it :)

Exactly when I need it , coincidence ? I'm feeling lucky