Performances for sale?

• I'm new to using a Kemper and I was hoping to find some downloadable performances that have a basic rig layout such as a clean patch, a crunch patch and solo patch using the same amp profile. these patches would allow me to add reverb, delay, etc. I am willing to pay for the performances so I'm not asking anyone to share purchased profiles. I would think there would be money in someone profiling an Amp, making some tweaks and setting up a performance that can be used over a complete set. The only thing I’ve found thus far is "guitarsforhisglory". This was a good started but I don't want to purchase performances for one particular song but rather a generic rig layout. I know I need to learn this stuff and will at some point. I'm just really ready to ditch the pedal board and simplify the live rig. Any suggestions is appreciated.

• I don;t think they are sold for a couple of reasons:

1) Not sure you can package performances up in that way, but I'm probably wrong

2) Its so simple to set up and people would want very different options not sure I see the point...

• I'm questioning the commercial value of such a "basic rig layout". If you have got the Rigs, selecting these into a Performance is a matter of seconds.

The PROFILER comes with a few example Performances preinstalled. Default Performances 1-4 include various Rigs of the same or similar type of amps (Marshall, Fender Twin, AC 30, Steavens Poundcake). Performance 4 with the Steavens amp for instance is including PROFILEs of the same amp's different channels.

Normally you don't start from one PROFILE to tweak it into clean, crunch, higain and lead sounds, but different PROFILEs of the various amp channels. And then you might find out, while one amp is perfect for crunch and higain, its clean channel is best case mediocre. Then you start to combine, what is really state of the art - for you.

• I'm new to using a Kemper and I was hoping to find some downloadable performances that have a basic rig layout such as a clean patch, a crunch patch and solo patch using the same amp profile. these patches would allow me to add reverb, delay, etc. I am willing to pay for the performances so I'm not asking anyone to share purchased profiles. I would think there would be money in someone profiling an Amp, making some tweaks and setting up a performance that can be used over a complete set. The only thing I’ve found thus far is "guitarsforhisglory". This was a good started but I don't want to purchase performances for one particular song but rather a generic rig layout. I know I need to learn this stuff and will at some point. I'm just really ready to ditch the pedal board and simplify the live rig. Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thats simple for me... I buy new sounds every week And then I pick my favorites and grow up my system and ''palette'' of sounds

And those rigs are not expensive if you compare it to the price of the amp they profiled... come on!!! Just put the money and buy and choose

Kemper is a BMW ... when you got it are you gonna be cheap when it's time to buy gas or change tire ???

• Brian Carl “lets do this together” pack has quite a few (plus 40)....Joseph Wu also has a number of free ones. ToneJunkie has also included a number of packs that include performances. And as IraBlanton mentions above MBritt in the grab and go pack which do some great song specific performances.

Personally I would like to see a section in the rig exchange for performances (so long as they are not using commercial profiles without permission).

• Game Of Tones has a Rage Against The Machine performance pack.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Must you have a profile used in a performance in order for a performance to work correctly?

Performances do not exist until you create them, and they remain empty until you load them with the profiles of your choice.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Must you have a profile used in a performance in order for a performance to work correctly?

No. The performance itself will always include the profiles.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM