Line 6 hx stomp

• L6 just released the hx stomp. It looks pretty cool! A cut down helix in a small pedal format. :huh:

It would be great if kemper did a similar thing, maybe just using the perform mode? So you could have a small pedal dedicated for playing only - no profiling.

I don't use the profiling section ever. I only play other people's profiles. :)

• Making a trimmed down version of the KPA that doesn't profile probably wouldn't cut costs much less in terms of processing power or ins and outs needed. However, a small pedal KPA that had ins and outs similar to this line 6 pedal and literally did nothing but make/play profiles and the noise gate would be a great product for people that like to use a lot of pedals, but love the profiler for amp modeling and want everything on their pedal board.

• Making a trimmed down version of the KPA that doesn't profile probably wouldn't cut costs much less in terms of processing power or ins and outs needed. However, a small pedal KPA that had ins and outs similar to this line 6 pedal and literally did nothing but make/play profiles and the noise gate would be a great product for people that like to use a lot of pedals, but love the profiler for amp modeling and want everything on their pedal board.

It wouldn't bother me if owning a profiler would be a prerequisite for a Profile-player.

But I think that this would not be done for image reasons.

Motto: "they can but don't want to".

• Oh i will buy this as soon as possible... great sound with effects in the gigbag ... so cool.

i would of course prefer a mini kemper but yeah :D no mini kemper in sight ...

i also was blown away by the bias mini but without tuner, and basic effects that is a bit annoying but a built in poweramp

is awesome ...

so a mini kemper with poweramp would be simply totally killer

• Mini Kemper in that size! Just a performance player with dual XLR-out, dual monitor out( or phones), guitar in, midi in, remote in, USB

It would be ok with me if all editing has to be done on the "big" profiler or in rig manager.

Would LOVE that, and would still bring my full size rack whenever i can!

I can pilot this Kemper, whenever you start developing it :D