A couple ideas for organization.

• Given the sheer number of profiles out there and the amount of metadata stored in a profile. Some tools to organize things would be helpful.

The number one thing for me would be to have folders for rigs/cabs. This would allow me to oranize things in a way that makes sense to me. And allow me to delete a whole folder at a time. This way I could load up a USB drive with a bunch of profiles and load them into an "incoming" folder. As I weed through the ones I like I could move them to other folders. Then I can just delete the "incoming" folder and only have the stuff I want.

Next would be a PC/Mac tool to edit the metadata in the profiles - names/mic/cab/channel/etc - and allow me to arrange the folders using Finder/Explorer. The Kemper input method is OK but like every other modeler it's very cumbersome to do a lot of name tweaking. I'm not yet familiar with the backup/restore process so I don't know how doable this is.

• Given the sheer number of profiles out there and the amount of metadata stored in a profile. Some tools to organize things would be helpful.

The number one thing for me would be to have folders for rigs/cabs. This would allow me to oranize things in a way that makes sense to me. And allow me to delete a whole folder at a time. This way I could load up a USB drive with a bunch of profiles and load them into an "incoming" folder. As I weed through the ones I like I could move them to other folders. Then I can just delete the "incoming" folder and only have the stuff I want.

Next would be a PC/Mac tool to edit the metadata in the profiles - names/mic/cab/channel/etc - and allow me to arrange the folders using Finder/Explorer. The Kemper input method is OK but like every other modeler it's very cumbersome to do a lot of name tweaking. I'm not yet familiar with the backup/restore process so I don't know how doable this is.

Some good ideas hippietim,I'm working on an editor to orgainize the files and load them into the USB drive. I have way to many profiles. Some good some bad.

• I'm kind a rig messie, because I have more than 1,1K rigs on it. But I still am able to find my rigs fast and have did not lost the overview. How?

I have marked my favorites by adding a number to the name. Say I want the rig 'EVH2' as one of my favs and assign the midi number 012 to it...then I rename to '012 EVH2' too. That way I find all my midiassigned rigs as a sequence sorted by name. The ones with a midi number are easy to find, even when the midi assignment would get lost, I could play using the rig buttons.

When I make changes on one of them and still am not sure wich one to use with the band, I add an abcd an so on to the name, like 012, 012a, 012b. That way I know wich one is the mother and wich are the childs and I find these in the sequence of my fav rigs.

That will not replace any editor and I hope we get one soon. But as long as there is none, I'm happy to have my favs sorted by number.

It works well for me.