I did it! Placed the order.

• I ordered my Kemper Powered yesterday. Along with the footswitch, and a HeadRush FRFR-112, and a couple of XLR cables.

They cut me a pretty good deal, with 2-year warranty. Since they have a 30-day return policy, I delayed the actual order shipment/billing until early November, as I won't have time to devote to it until then with LIFE going on right now :)

When I told my wife I was ordering it, she said, "Well There's your Christmas Present" Hell, I was just going to pay for it, but what the heck :thumbup:

I even got a heavy duty speaker stand for the Headrush, on the MF Stupid Deal for like $15.

Kemper Powerhead with Footswitch (Toaster) $2399

Headrush FRFR-112 $269

Two Pro 10' XLRF Cables $33.98

• I have used tonnes of software amps and I even had a Line 6 at one point and through them all, I never spent as much time actually playing as I do with the KPA. Once you settle on a profile you like, it's hard to put the damn thing down. I forget I even have a Kemper when I'm playing, the touch sensitivity and sound is so good. I would love a FRFR cab to really stretch her sound legs and someday when the need arises I will get one. Until then this thing will keep me coming back for more playing and that's a good thing. Enjoy your Christmas Pressie. ?

• Congrats man!

I remember the feeling having to "Add to cart" on something as expensive as the Kemper. Thing is when we got it I was so pissed. It sounded so incredibly great, it completely ruined my "tube is real man" attitude.

You will not regret this man, enjoy your weird toaster. ;)

• Yeah congrats from me too. I remember I was so excited when I got mine and hoped this will be the thing. Connected and started to play and....yes it was. :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau