Mission pedal as global volume ?

• Hi...I know ....read the manual....Im in a bit of a rush...

Can I quickly set my volume pedal to control overall volume for the Kemper, i.e. ,are one setting which will control volume for any rig selected?

Thanks folks.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• The answer to both questionsis yes.

The only thing I would say is that I have the Mission pedal and its a terrible volume pedal. The taper is almost on/off on mine so swells are pretty much impossible and finding the right level in a mix is pretty fiddly. I use it for wah only. I have a second exp pedal (a cheep and cheerful Zoom pedal I bought used for £10) which I use for everything else. It works WAY better but doesnt have te toe switch.

• So my intent was to try and use the pedal as volume generally, then press the toe switch to change to to a Wha pedal, press toe again to return to volume...no good ?...or is there a better way to do this?

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• That way works as long as you have Wah>Volume ticked in System menu. You would set the Wah Stomp's Pedal Mode to On and have the Toe switch assigned to Turn On/Off whichever Stomp slot you have the Wah loaded into.

It might just be my Mission pedal that has a bad pot but if they are all like that I would suggest a different expression pedal and a separate switch or use the Pedal mode as Bypass at Heel/Toe/Off whichever works best for you.

• Most has been mentioned already. Make sure you configure the pedal as Wah Pedal (not as Volume Pedal). Wah Pedal to Volume means, the Wah Pedal is controlling volume, if no Wah effect is active.

You find more information about these pedal configurations in the Main Manual. There is a dedicated chapter. One of our video tutorials is also dedicated to this subject, And Mission offers a YouTube video, which explains the configuration of their expression pedal with toe switch for this volume and Wah application.