Help Please, No audio from the kemper

• So long story short my kemper Has no audio coming from it, all outputs are silent, ive reseted it to factory state and still has no audio. Ive reset it three times now and between the reboot start and the start up screen where you set the date, time, name there is audio for a split second but after i set all that up it goes silent again. Last time i used it was when I was recoding, i had my kemper connected to my focusrite scarlet i2 and everything was working great, a week later today wanted to play my kemper through my cab i turn it on to find out there is no audio, ive tried all the outputs no audio and input is working, only had my kemper for 6 months now so idk what it could be. Any help?

• No audio even from the headphones?

If you plug it back into the Scarlet, can you get the signal into your DAW?

Also, there is no volume pedal plugged in turned all the way down, right?

If the answers are all 'No' to this, I would just open a support ticket.

• paults suggestion is the best starting point. You can see if you are sending signal level. Then check what signal source is routed to each out - ie Stereo Master , Mono Master etc

If these are set correctly the next thing I would check is do you have a Wah pedal attached? You have no idea how many times I’ve had a Wah set to Bypass at Heel and used the Wah > Volume setting. Changed to a rig with no Wah and all of a sudden my volume is at zero.

• The fact, that you are hearing sound during the startup process speaks against a hardware issue. However all kinds of wrong settings would be fixed via a reset to factory state, which you performed already three times. I checked again with our engineering and we think, this isn't really possible. Please verify, that you performed a complete factory reset as instructed.