POWER AMP BOOSTER, using the main output in stereo

• Hi,

I just bought myself a 2x12 DV Mark cabinet, and I want to be able to have my stereo sounds loud enough for a live gig.

Connecting the cabinet to the main outputs Left & Right, it sounds great but the volume is way too low ... and obviously using the "speaker output" will give you mono.

I've tried several things, but if I go on the "output" menu nothing changes volume wise if I change the "pwr amp boost", or "monitor cab off" settings ...

Is it possible at all to have a stereo sound loud enough for gigs or rehearsals using a passive cabinet ? or can anybody help me with this and tell me what settings I should have on the kemper ?

Cheers :!:

• You have a powered Kemper? The speaker out to a passive cab using a speaker cable, monitor out to an active cab with cab off and the main outs to a mixer or active cabs. The main outs are line level and need a stereo amp in between.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• The SPEAKER OUTPUT is the output of the internal 600 Watt power amp. All other analog outputs are line level. So, yes, you can only connect unpowered cabinets in mono. For stereo you would require powered cabinets or an external power amplifier.

• Hi,

I just bought myself a 2x12 DV Mark cabinet, and I want to be able to have my stereo sounds loud enough for a live gig.

Connecting the cabinet to the main outputs Left & Right, it sounds great but the volume is way too low ...

Yes but maybe you should realise that you work in an abnormal way... You must hook the kemper to a front of the house desk and front of the house speakers and the engineer take care of your sound for a LIVE show . (use your cab as monitor if you want) Working the way you do is running after trouble , a wheel in the ditch... DOnt ask the Kemper and cab to replace FOH speakers for a show... Come on !