Tone matching

• Would love to see tone matching available on the Kemper.

For people like myself that are novices and could spend hours tweaking trying to reproduce a favourite players sound and get nowhere close, this option would be awesome to save time and just crack on with practicing as well as maybe learning a thing or two in the process about eq settings if you could see an eq curve displayed like the axe does.

Also only having a budget amp at home to work with alongside ozone and cubase would come nowhere close(i presume) than applying a tone match to a quality kemper profile as a base, that is best suited for the tone you're after.

Hopefully we will see some PC software out soon for the Kemper which might then make it a bit easier to integrate this option or being able to use the USB port.

I can understand some of the reasons why the more experienced players on this forum are saying its not necessary but i think a lot of us when we start out enjoy just playing some of our favourite riffs/tracks at home.

• Hi, have you checked out some other threads under 'tonematching' - Tylerhb has posted quite a bit on it.
    :)
    Neil

• Those threads are what inspired me to post in this one. I understand that it's already possible with 3rd-party software, but that software is expensive and I don't have the resources to do what Tyler does. I would think similar functionality could be built into the KPA.

• It would be cool if the KPA could do tone match but it would of course be much more useful if the KPA could read tonematch files (.wav but others too) produced by other tools (ozone...).