[LRS] Archon - Ruler of Amps-Update_V5 is Live

• Cool clean?

Yes!!

Archon CL DA 04

DA profile combined with my 1960AV

First part: Hendrixstyle with green scream on in stomp D: drive 2,2, Tone 5,0, Mix 100%, vol:+1,9

Next is with screamer off

Next is with delay off and middle pu single coil. Funky eh? (very thin pick used)

Def a cool amp and update 3.1 is top of the list

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice Frank!

Those cleans are something else!

The Kemper wasn't getting the boosted DA profiles, I trashed many. I thought 05 was good and I almost deleted LD DA 06 also but I am glad I didn't. One thing I noticed is I really like the unboosted DA profiles with adding the Green Scream. The effect through a real cabinet was just as good as the real amp boosted through the same cabinet.

Thanks a million for posting the clips!

• hey man

you would still have those mesa TR profiles would love to try them my email address is [email protected].

Both the TR packs are stupendous and well worth the asking price. If you like Mesas, I promise you will not regret buying either/both. I prefer the EL34 (I think, haha), but it's a close call.

6L6

EL34

Clip of the EL34, no post-processing, double-tracked:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Man, This Archon has f***ing cool clean sounds.

I love it. CL DA 01 Profile with a 1960AV out of the box. No eq!!!!!

• Yeah NICE cleans - that's why I begged for more Archon clean profiles 8)

I totally felt in love with "PRS cleans" with the "PRS 2 Channel Custom" amp - my favourite. But the PRS Archon has an INCREDIBLE clean channel too. I have no guitar in reach and still couldn't test the rigs yet. But the demos sound very convincing so far :love:

• Yeah NICE cleans - that's why I begged for more Archon clean profiles 8)

I totally felt in love with "PRS cleans" with the "PRS 2 Channel Custom" amp - my favourite. But the PRS Archon has an INCREDIBLE clean channel too. I have no guitar in reach and still couldn't test the rigs yet. But the demos sound very convincing so far :love:

I have been a huuuuge PRS fan for a long time. I played nothing else for at least a decade. When they started making amps, my first impression was something like "yikes, I guess I'd cash in on the brand too, of course the amp is s#!t.

I was wrong. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.