Top Jimi Lee Jackson modded Marshall - Paul Gilbert!

• We all love a good Marshall, and with so many awesome profile packs out there it can be daunting.

Top Jimi's audio samples have been blowing me away, not to mention his selection of modded Marshall's. I decided to start with the Lee Jackson modded 50 for 2 reasons....

1. I've always wanted to play a Lee Jackson modded amp

2. Apparently it's the model or the same mod as Paul Gilbert used for Racer X

How could I not love it?!

....to put it simply, it's so 80's modded Marshall it brings a tear to my eye. It just plain rips! It loves my Schecter PT, my Fender Tele, my BC Rich Gunslinger....all equally!

Along with his Tim Caswell, YJM, AFD, and 800 models I'm sure there's going to be a fair amount of overlap, but who cares?! They all sound so damn good!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

Edited once, last by calgaryben ().

• His are my favorite Marshall profiles for sure. I have them all. The LJ is one of the best of the bunch, especially for 80’s metal. I really like the JTM-45 profiles a lot too for Cream, early Zep, and similiar tones.

• I use his jtm45 and most of all his s6 superlead whenever I need a "real plexi" and real vintage feel.nothing else comes close.His blues breaker is also sensational..

• Just picked up his high gain pack. I already had a batch of Micheal Britt, including his Crank n Go, and have enjoyed all of them. I added the TJ pack to extend the cranking and go to 11. Between the two it should be a good rock collection.

Have been auditioning through the pack and really enjoying what I hear.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• I picked up the JYM pack as well, and it's just beautiful. TJ's note that it pairs with a strat well, couldn't be truer! Highly recommended!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR