Master Volume display

• I hadn't updated my Powerhead for a while (a year? 18 months?) so I did it yesterday.

The master volume used to be displayed as a simple number from 0 to 10 and at gigs I'd just set it to 4.8 and everything was great.

However after the update the master volume is no longer shown as a number, instead it shows four boxes with dB values.

Is there any way to see the old display and show the master volume as a number again so I can keep setting it to trusty old 4.8?

Thanks!

• As soon as you enter the Output Section page Output Volumes you can still see that number.

However, this number had been often misinterpreted as an indication of absolute volume, which it is not. Your Master Volume at 4.8 could coexist with many different volume scenarios. With Master Volume 4.8 the Monitor Output could run at a higher volume now than with Master Volume 6.2 the day before, if the specific output volumes have been adjusted in the meantime consciously or unconsciously.

Only the specific output volumes follow a dB scale and can be used as an absolute volume reference. So, please get used to looking at the volume bars and dB values of the relevant output(s). -7.6dB always represents the same output volume.