Requestbfor global setting for the rising time

• hello, i have many many performance, but i would like to fix the rising time on all my rigs...i don't know if it's possible or not, and the best thing you could make is to include a setting (like for the pure cabinet when you made the "global" pure cabinet) where we could lock this rising time for each rig or performance.

• Rise time is a Rig parameter. It is corresponding to Tempo, which is also a Rig parameter. If Tempo is disabled in a Rig, Rise Time is set in seconds. As soon as Tempo gets enabled in a Rig e. g. by pushing TAP, Rise Time is set in musical values which are intertwined with bpm. What would be the value of a locked Rise Time (or global Rise Time), if Tempo could be disabled in one Rig and enabled in others even with varying bpm?

Tempo can be locked by Performance or even for the whole Performance Mode and/or Browser Mode. I'm not sure, we want to add that complexity for Rise Time and Fall Time as well and perhaps even in logical dependency of any Tempo lock.

At the end of the day you never just set Rise Time and Fall Time. You have to enable parameters for Morphing by Rig as well. Otherwise Rise Time and Fall Time are just hanging in the air. I don't really understand what the practical value add of a locked Rise Time would be.

• Bur

Rise time is a Rig parameter. It is corresponding to Tempo, which is also a Rig parameter. If Tempo is disabled in a Rig, Rise Time is set in seconds. As soon as Tempo gets enabled in a Rig e. g. by pushing TAP, Rise Time is set in musical values which are intertwined with bpm. What would be the value of a locked Rise Time (or global Rise Time), if Tempo could be disabled in one Rig and enabled in others even with varying bpm?

Tempo can be locked by Performance or even for the whole Performance Mode and/or Browser Mode. I'm not sure, we want to add that complexity for Rise Time and Fall Time as well and perhaps even in logical dependency of any Tempo lock.

At the end of the day you never just set Rise Time and Fall Time. You have to enable parameters for Morphing by Rig as well. Otherwise Rise Time and Fall Time are just hanging in the air. I don't really understand what the practical value add of a locked Rise Time would be.

You will. Have the choice to use it or not...

• echirouze I don't understand how you would use this. Maybe I just haven't thought of the possibilities though. Could you give an example of something you would want the same rise time for in all rigs. Your request may be a totally reasonable one but without an example I can understand why Kemper might not see the need to implement it as they won't understand who else might want to use it.

• Your request may be a totally reasonable one but without an example I can understand why Kemper might not see the need to implement it as they won't understand who else might want to use it.

I'll bite ;) Most of the time I use morph for solo boost (with or without added effects). For this use the default 2s is really too slow. To me a default of somewhere between 0.5s and 1s makes more sense. I do not want it to be a global fixed setting, but a variable default. When changed, the default should affect all rigs and performance/slots that have a value corresponding to the previous default while all other rigs (where rise and/or fall has been deliberately altered) remain unchanged ... or even better implement a flag for changed rise/fall for each rig that is stored as an indication of whether the parameters have been manually altered.

• hello, i have many many performance, but i would like to fix the rising time on all my rigs...i don't know if it's possible or not, and the best thing you could make is to include a setting (like for the pure cabinet when you made the "global" pure cabinet) where we could lock this rising time for each rig or performance.

The "Morphing" option is great. It allows to solve a lot of configurations, well done, I love it.

I would like the "Rise Time" (as well as the tempo) to be globally initialized to zero value. The chosen tempo ans Rise-Fall does not correspond to anything.

The Rig Manager interface should allow this without too much difficulty for 2021 :)?