• Are there more dual amps high-gain (and not daddy rock amp profiles:P) out there? I purchased Till's Chimera profiles when they were released but can't recall I seen more of dual amps. If not, we need more of them. 8)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Tim @ LiveReadySound has a really cool Rockerverb/ReVv MKII dual amp rig in his Rockerverb pack, hopefully he'll do more soon.

75% of STL's Will Putney pack are dual-amp rigs. Their David Bendeth pack (a much better pack to me, not that Putney's isn't good, it is) has a few Naylor+Pitbull and Naylor+VH4 that i really like.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• double impact also my brothers...Um ....actually Um is not a word and you would not type UM.

;(:D

Was there a specific band sound that you were after?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Are there more dual amps high-gain (and not daddy rock amp profiles:P) out there? I purchased Till's Chimera profiles when they were released but can't recall I seen more of dual amps. If not, we need more of them. 8)

i am with you, but what we really need is the opportunity to use two profiles with a mix parameter. That would be a cool feature. Btw, I had this opportunity years ago with my old line6 19" pod, so I dont speak about rocket technique.

Cheers

Frank

• May i just say, if you run TWO kempers at once in stereo (like i do) the dual amp sound is out of this world, i used to think that having 2 different amps on each kemper was the pinnacle, but now i have since run 2 JVM rigs on each kemper, (different jvm rigs with different settings)

Some how this brings the amp into superman mode or to life, its like the second JVM rig fills in extra mids and bottom end

again i cant record it and show you guys [yet] but take my word for it, dual amps give the best sound(s)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Don't tempt me.

My lunchbox for practice/shows, and a rack mount for the desk. I can see it now...

:D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• No no specific band sound. I'm too old to care about things like that. 8o I just want to sound like me. But dual amp recording is a very common thing nowadays and gives another flavor.

Henry David Thoreau

• Tim @ LiveReadySound has a really cool Rockerverb/ReVv MKII dual amp rig in his Rockerverb pack, hopefully he'll do more soon.

75% of STL's Will Putney pack are dual-amp rigs. Their David Bendeth pack (a much better pack to me, not that Putney's isn't good, it is) has a few Naylor+Pitbull and Naylor+VH4 that i really like.

Thanks I will check it.

Henry David Thoreau