Top Jimi "Phil 100" Pack

• We're happy to announce the availability of a new profile pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier -- the "Phil 100" Pack. These profiles seek to recreate the sound of a Friedman Phil X Signature head (100 Watts).

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Celestion Vintage 30, 1970 Celestion 25W Greenback, 1967 Celestion 20W Greenback
    Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 2 to 8
    Profile Type: Studio, Merged

Comments: To me, these profiles are tonally somewhere between a modded 80's Marshall and a more modern sound. More gain available than vintage amps. These profiles work equally-well with humbucker or single-coil pickups. This pack is a really cool blend of vintage and modern tones.

Friedman Phil X Signature Background Info: The amp is a 100-Watt, single channel, EL34-powered tone machine. The amp features three selectable preamp gain/tone voicings and a selectable 120V/90V power supply switch (acts like a VARIAC).

Profiles available here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks,
    Jimi 8):thumbup:
  • No BS, no EQ magic tricks, guitars and pick ups shown , single coil and Hum's

Just Jimi wailing with the wail face and straight into a DAW with no bullshit.

Jimi you magnificent SOB

Thank you

again thank you sir

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• My experience about this..... I tried this package for weeks and I'm really very satisfied. These profiles have a lot of dynamics and are also excellent for blues sounds, similar to the typical Joe Bonamassa Les Paul sound. Simply lower the volume of the guitar and adjust the equalization a bit.