Transpose 2 ways

• Normally you can set the transpose function in the fx-section for using another tuning. Of course this is visible in the screen when activated. But some time ago I came across another way to set the transpose fx for use in a rig. Unfortunately this setting is not visible in the rig-screen. And now I'm in trouble. I have a TRP done this way in one of my rigs but can't remember when I have found this option. So I can't delete it...

Anyone for help...?

• FWIW I had mine in the Rig, but I didn’t know it was on a couple times and it nearly got me fired. Ha, user error.

I have one performance down a semi tone but started in an untransposed one. Eyebrows were raised

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• I have one performance down a semi tone but started in an untransposed one. Eyebrows were raised

Did the same thing at our first band practice last week. Oh well, it was worth it to just use one guitar while everyone else was bitching about switching back and forth between songs. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.