3 new covers! Also featuring my dad on guitar

• A wide range of covers! From epic multilayered power metal to straight forward punkrock ^^

The Motörhead cover also features my dad on guitar, borrowing my Solar 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And yeah, despite my earlier thread about how I "only doubletrack" my guitars, I've actually started quad tracking!

The Thumas Peavey Rage profile is legendary good in my opinion, but I have also coupled it with the very mid-focused tone I've profiled of my live-use GSP1101. I have those at lower volume, just to fill up the low-mids a bit. So yeah, I'm a quad tracker now 8o8o8o8o8o8o8o (however, not on the Mirror Mirror cover! Only Motörhead and Running Wild are quadtracked)

I could make a thread about my recent quadtracking discovery.

• Haaa poochie !!!(dog).... Ced's old man looks like what CED will prob look like in 20 years...haha i thought i was looking at CED in 20 years man... F#@ing great covers, fast heavy and tight. I expect nothing less. Haha the old man even having his guitar down like a punk rocker...love it man.

Erik is epic man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().