No usable Kemper Tones

• Good call Nicky, I somehow forgot to post the most important part: It sounds just fine to me once I got the track to play.

There is nothing wrong with that clip to these ears.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Credit where credit is due my friend, I enjoy all your tracks/clips you've been posting man! Thanks for taking the time! 8):thumbup:

Well thank you! I like doing it, and it's great to see people appreciate them.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.