Behringer FS112B is a great Up/Down 2-button switch for the Kemper!

• On the (always excellent) advice of paults I ordered a Behringer FS112B 2-button footswitch. It was new in box, never used, $28 with shipping (they often go for $15 used). I was attracted to it as opposed to other similar options because it uses a single TRS cable, I wanted to leave the other switch jack open for an expression pedal in case I don't get a floor controller soon. And no batteries/PS like some other options)

I plugged it in, assigned Switch Ring to Rig Up, and Switch Tip to Rig Down, and that's it. It works perfectly for switching up/down through performance slots (Rigs as well of course).

The only issue is a slight delay when switching between Performance slots. It's small, maybe 1/4 sec, but annoying. Much better than switching between Performance banks of course, but nowhere near the speed of switching between rigs in Browse mode.

Is this supposed to happen? Seems a little odd. EDIT: This was a display delay only, audible delay is not really detectable by me.

Other than that, I am very happy with it! Thank you Paul!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• Loading Slots within the same Performance should be faster in Performance Mode than loading Rigs in Browser Mode.

Check, which polarity this Behringer switch has. Is it a closing switch (electrical contacts are closed for a moment while you push the button) or an opening switch (electrical contacts are closed in parking position and open while you push the button)? The PROFILER allows to configure the polarity of each switch in the menu. If you select the wrong polarity, the PROFILER doesn't load another sound, when you hit the button, but when you release the button. That might be where the perceived delay is coming from.

• Loading Slots within the same Performance should be faster in Performance Mode than loading Rigs in Browser Mode.

Check, which polarity this Behringer switch has. Is it a closing switch (electrical contacts are closed for a moment while you push the button) or an opening switch (electrical contacts are closed in parking position and open while you push the button)? The PROFILER allows to configure the polarity of each switch in the menu. If you select the wrong polarity, the PROFILER doesn't load another sound, when you hit the button, but when you release the button. That might be where the perceived delay is coming from.

Thank you, but as I noted, the delay is visual only, so I am 100% happy with the product.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.